Demands on 11th Bipartite – Charter of Demands
11th BIPARTITE SETTLEMENT : CHARTER OF DEMANDS – IMPROVEMENTS IN MEDICAL INSURANCE SCHEME
IMPROVEMENTS IN MEDICAL INSURANCE SCHEME
- Scheme to provide additional top up facility to enhance the cover.
- Proper and defined common guidelines to be issued for availment under buffer coverage.
- Proper procedure and time frame to be evolved to expedite claim settlement and to avoid long delays.
- Role of TPAs to be properly clarified and employees should not be asked to contact TPAs. Bank managements should handle all grievances.
- Unilateral changes in the scheme made by UIIC to be withdrawn.
- Premium amount to be decided transparently and bilaterally.
- More number of hospitals in all centres to be covered under the cashless scheme.