Demands on 11th Bipartite – Disciplinary Action and Procedure
DISCIPLINARY ACTION & PROCEDURE
- For claiming travelling expenses for defending an employee in the departmental action, existing restrictions of ‘within the State’ be removed .
- Subsistence Allowance to be improved upon .
- Indiscriminate usage of Clause 5(j) to be stopped through proper guidelines/definition.
- Clarification with regard to provision of clause 6 (3) i.e., bringing down by two stages in the scale of pay and applicability of the same to employees who have already reached maximum in the scale of pay.
- Clarification to be given that minor misconducts clearly enumerated under Clause 7 of BPS dt. 10-4-2002 should not be brought as major misconducted under Clause 5.
- Multiple charges for one incident should not be made out.
- Punishment order by the Disciplinary Authority not to be implemented till the final disposal of Appeal by the Appellate Authority.
- Issuance of charge sheet under Pension Regulation to award staff after retirement to be stopped since it is not provided in Bipartite Settlement.
- Awarding the punishment of stoppage of increments should be without affecting superannuation benefits, as in the case of officers.
- Provision for appeal against suspension
- In case of punishment of dismissals, a provision for Review Authority after Appellate Authority
- Deletion of Fine as a punishment