Demands on 11th Bipartite – HRA (Housing Accommodation)
PROVISION OF HOUSING ACCOMMODATION ; PAYMENT OF HRA
- Housing accommodation/ Quarters to be provided by Banks to all employees. Wherever not provided, HRA to be paid.
- Revision of HRA rates suitably and to be paid on the revised Pay.
- Areas/population group to be re-classified and based on latest census figures.
- Treating peripheral areas of metros/satellite towns like Chandigarh/Mohali/Panchkula, New Delhi/Gurgaon/NCR Regions, etc. at par for payment of HRA applicable to metro/satellite town respectively.
- Introduction of Leased Accommodation facility to employees.
- Payment of HRA on Capital Cost where employee owns the house
- HRA on Rent Receipt basis upto 150% of normal entitlement .
- Payment of eligible HRA to employees residing in Bank’s Quarters after recovery of standard rent.
- Special Economic Zone/EPZ/NEZ, etc. to be made at par with Project Areas.
- Revision in HRA rates at places based on mid-census population figures
- Revision in HRA at project area centres
- Additional HRA in difficult and border areas.