Demands on 11th Bipartite – Improvement in Pension Scheme
11th BIPARTITE SETTLEMENT : CHARTER OF DEMANDS – IMPROVEMENT IN PENSION SCHEME
IMPROVEMENT IN PENSION SCHEME:
- Periodical Pension updation along with wage revision of service employees
- DA revision/change on pension to be like in service employees .
- Qualifying service for full pension should be 20 years like in Govt/RBI;
- Average of 10 months or last drawn ‘Pay’, ‘whichever is higher’ should be considered for calculation of basic pension.
- Service rendered in Defence, if not counted for Defence pension should be added in bank service for payment of pension
Family Pension –
- To be improved at par with RBI/ Government scheme
- Family pension at double the normal rate to be paid for next seven years from the date of death or upto the age of 67 years instead of present 65 years,
- Payment of Family Pension to unmarried/widowed daughters for life and if spouse and daughters are not available, then to parents, if alive.
- Incorporation of suitable provision in Pension Regulations 31 and 33 in synergy with Clause 6 (b), 6 (c) and 6 (d) of Bipartite settlement dated 10.4.2002 Disciplinary Action & Procedure
Note: Cost of superannuation benefits to be outside the cost of wage revision