Demands on 11th Bipartite – LFC Entitlement
11th BIPARTITE SETTLEMENT : CHARTER OF DEMANDS – IMPROVEMENT IN LFC ENTITLEMENT
IMPROVEMENT IN LFC ENTITLEMENT
- Improvements to be made in LFC scheme on distance, class and mode of travel, etc
- Husband and wife if they are working in different banks are allowed to avail their block of LFC separately. Same provision may be allowed to couple working in the same bank.
- Road mileage charges for travel other than by train to be made at par with officers as the rates are the same as charged by car rentals.
- Sightseeing and local charges be also paid by the Bank within overall limit.
- To and fro Air Fare/ eligible Train fare / Road mileage charges, beyond LFC entitlement, be paid to employees working in Tripura, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram to Kolkata, Andaman- Nicobar Islands up to Kolkata / Chennai and in Lakshadweep up to Cochin. And in far flung areas of Himalayan States/ J & K to Chandigarh/Delhi.
- LFC to visit abroad to be permitted.
- LFC by any mode including own car to be permitted.
- Package tour should be allowed within overall limit
- Reimbursement of service charges for booking of tickets be allowed.
- Partial encashment of LFC to be allowed
- Train fare of Rajdhani/Shtabdi trains to be reimbursed as charged by the Railways, if actually travelled .
- Revision on Pony charges and addition of Dolly charges.
- One more option to change over from two year to 4 year block and vice versa.
- Proper clarification to be issued on Dynamic fare in Railway fare