Demands on 11th Bipartite – Retired Employees
- Follow up of the issues covered by Record Note dated 25-5-2015
- LFC to be extended to retired bank employees.
- Under medical insurance scheme for retirees, premium fixation to be discussed with the unions before renewal.
- Premium under medical insurance scheme to be borne by the Banks instead of collecting from the retirees.
- Ex-gratia to pre 1986 non SBI retirees/widows to be revised.
- Revision of Family Pension rates without any ceiling.
- Revising the Basic Pension of all past retirees at the common index point under 11th BPS.
- Uniform rate of DA for all pensioners and removal of slab system for past retirees
- The percentage of allocation towards welfare schemes of retirees should be uniformly defined.
- Updation of pension for past retirees and periodical pension revision in future along with wage revision.
- DA revision/change on pension to be like serving employees