Demands on 11th Bipartite – Special Pay, EQP, PQP and FPP
11th BIPARTITE SETTLEMENT : CHARTER OF DEMANDS – IMPROVEMENTS IN SPECIAL PAY, EQP, PQP, FPP
IMPROVEMENTS IN SPECIAL PAY, EQP, PQP, FPP
- Entry level clerical cadre to include duties of SWO and existing Special pay of Rs. 820 to be clubbed with Basic pay.
- Entry level Substaff cadre to include duties of Daftary and existing Special Pay of Rs. 560 to be clubbed with Basic pay while revising the Pay Scales.
- Other posts of Special Pay to be revised by merger of D.A and loading as in the case of Basic Pay.
- Further increase in Special Pay amount commensurate with the increased duties, responsibilities and risks involved in each post.
- Revision of PQP/EQP equivalent to the first stage increment in the pay scale.
- Revision of FPP on the same lines of revision of basic pay.
- Sanction of additional increments to Subordinate Staff for acquiring additional qualifications like graduation and /JAIIB/ CAIIB
- Restrictions in payment of officiating allowance to be removed. Formula for computation of officiating pay to be revised and made simple